Review On Fallout 76

This Is My Review On Fallout 76 (Click This Link For The Live Action Trailer)Fallout 76 Enclave X-01 Power ArmorGrafton Monster - Grafton Monster Revisited | Fallout 76

To start, fallout 76 is a multi player game that includes a extremely large map. Your are supposed to rebuild America after the great war (a nuclear war). Fun fact did you know that WWI was known as the great war until the second world war came along? Anyways, in fallout there is a extremely large variety of different things you can be/do. First you can choose to be a settler (Base Builder), you could be a part of the enclave (whats left of the US government), a raider (does a lot of PVP), and you can join the brotherhood of steel (a faction that leads you to joining the enclave). There is more a lot more options but lets talk more about what the game is, there is a lot of sketchy things in the game like scorched and ghouls. Scorched and ghouls used to be humans but got converted into zombies in some way. Your supposed to complete the Overseers missions as the main quest while also getting materials and stuff to survive. You build a C.A.M.P as your home base. You are able to build this anywhere but what is recommended is to stay in an area that you can grind for XP. You can make friends in this game because most people try to stick together instead of kill each other because of the benefits. Before 76 there was fallout 4 and 1 Some people think that fallout4 is better than 76 but I don’t. So in conclusion, I recommend playing fallout 76 and teaming up with some friends while doing this. Good Luck!

One comment

1. Beau · August 27, 2021 at 6:20 pm ·

I have never played it yet but my brother hated it, he though it was too grindy.